Friday, February 18, 2011

Who needs better judgement...?

Never feeling like I've been very good with words, a blog has not seemed like the best idea. However, here I am, going against my better judgement and starting one. I will probably never have anything completely profound to say, but I do have ideas to share. I consider myself a crafty person. I like making things and I LOVE sewing. A lot of my posts will be sharing my sewing projects, but the Davis' can be pretty busy at times, so I'm sure I'll be sharing our adventures as well.

So, here's to starting something new...

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! I remember all my CWE friends. :)
    I found my wreath at Michael's. And I'm pretty sure I had to buy two of them because it had a flat back. So I just glued them together so it was round all the way.
    And it is super hard to find round ones! That was the only one I have seen and it is smaller than most wreaths. I have heard about people shaving the square ones to make them more circular but I don't think I could do that very well!

    ReplyDelete